Monday, December 6, 2010

The Most Amazing Cookie Ever Eaten

If you are making cookies this year, you just have to try these.  The rich chocolate, just the right touch of peppermint and a dusting of powdered sugar that gets all over your black pants but you don't care.  You're reaching for another cookie.

Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies from Naomi at Bakers Royale have a surprise in every bite.  She's amazing!

I have been craving the ultimate comfort food.  I can't imagine one more satisfying than cookie dough. Dip it in chocolate and it is totally decadent.  I don't know about you, but I have scraped the last bits from the bottom of many a bowl and licked the spoon clean, so imagine if I had a private cache like this one from Joy, the Baker, tucked in the freezer for just the right moment?  Heaven!  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment