Friday, April 23, 2010

Family Talents

One thing about family - they are always part of you no matter what. Miles cannot distance you from thinking about them. They help mold you into who you presently are. They continually influence your view of the world - when you are lucky enough to keep in touch.

My youngest brother, Jim, has been a pivotal person for me. As with all my family, I have enjoyed seeing his personal evolutions. Jim's talents have expanded over the years and I relish the times we discuss the wondrous feelings our expressions afford us. I never hang up from a phone call without food for thought and a new way of looking at something. His music has brought many friends together and I have seen faces suffused with pleasure on these occasions. His art is a joy. He has an eye for composition and his photography is memorable. When you have a moment, check it out at http://www.jswansonart.com/. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment